Posted to user@struts.apache.org by In�s Pederiva <ip...@netverk.com.ar> on 2001/09/01 18:02:04 UTC

html:select

Hi all.
How can I select an option in a select tag like this:

	I've got a select with three posible values of a marital status
(Single, Married and Divorced).
	The select is formed with the option tag which looks for the
values of a collection containing the three states.
	I've got a form of a person and I want to show wich is the
actual marital status of that person. It's like the selected option in
html.

Regards.

Multi page form in Struts

Posted by Jerzy Kalat <jk...@home.com>.
Hi,

How can I implement multipage form in struts? As I see very strange
behavior.
I have 3 pages on the form and I have no problems with passing data between
form bean ( with request scope ) and my session been where I store data.

HOWEVER, I had noticed that if I change jsp page where all my pages are, I
can see change ONLY on the first page when I enter this form! I do not see
changes I made in JSP for 2nd page and when I press Previous button on the
2nd page, I go back to the first page, I can see my data, but changes made
to jsp page are GONE. Can somebody knows what is going on?

    Thanks in advance,

    Jerzy Kalat