Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 18:43:54 UTC

TomEE Versions..

What version of MyFaces and MyFaces CODI is TomEE using in beta2?

Where i can see all the versions, in the page only says:

   - *CDI* - Apache OpenWebBeans   -- Version???
   - *EJB* - Apache OpenEJB  -- Version???
   - *JPA* - Apache OpenJPA  -- Version???
   - *JSF* - Apache MyFaces  -- Version???
   - *JSP* - Apache Tomcat  -- Version???
   - *JSTL* - Apache Tomcat  -- Version???
   - *JTA* - Apache Geronimo Transaction  -- Version???
   - *Servlet* - Apache Tomcat  -- Version???
   - *Javamail* - Apache Geronimo JavaMail  -- Version???
   - *Bean Validation* - Apache Bean Validation  -- Version???

Thanks

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*

Re: TomEE Versions..

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
:)

Re: TomEE Versions..

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
As promised :)

Re: TomEE Versions..

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: TomEE Versions..

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: TomEE Versions..

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: TomEE Versions..

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: TomEE Versions..

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You sent a mail saying you were the apache tomee community so you should
know :p

Well just open tomee zip and look inside, we dont remove the version from
the jar name.

- Romain