Posted to user@ode.apache.org by René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl> on 2008/10/21 13:01:57 UTC

Upgrade Ode 1.1 to 1.2: missing column

Hello all!

I had some problems upgrading from Ode 1.1 to 1.2 but I finally found out what is wrong: in the ode_message table the header column is missing!

In Ode 1.2 (or 1.1.1) this column was added but not noted in the upgrade instructions.

Now I got Ode 1.2 running for new processes (a clean DB), but not for running instances (because they don't have the header column filled).

Can I run some query to fill the header column?

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet,
René Bos | Software developer

	Pagelink interactives