Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Ni...@ibsbe.be on 2005/12/01 15:55:51 UTC

TwisterUser webservice

Hello,

I'm working on the integration of the twister engine in an application, so
i want to access the different webservices twister is providing. The
worklist webservice works perfect, but when i try to generate a javaclient
for the user webservice (http://xxxx:9080/twister-ws/services/TwisterUser)
, i get : Error : Type: {http://user.twister.smcp.org}Group is referenced
but not defined.
Does somebody know where i can find the wsdl find to experiment a little
with the wsdl file? or does anybody already have the correct wsdl file for
this twister-webservice?

Thanks,
Niko

Re: TwisterUser webservice

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not familiar with such a problem. You should check the TwisterUser
interface located in the client-api module. It's already a web service
client API that lets you call the user web service easily.

Cheers,

Matthieu Riou.

On 12/1/05, Niko.Juncker@ibsbe.be <Ni...@ibsbe.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I already found this site, and i can see the wsdl file, but i can't change
> it there...
> Are you familiar with this problem about this webservice ?
>

> Niko
>

> Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>
> 01/12/2005 17:16
> Please respond to
> agila-user@incubator.apache.org

> agila-user@incubator.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: TwisterUser webservice
>

> Hi,
>
> Web services are deployed with Axis so you should find the axis
> console at http://xxxx:9080/twister-ws/. Then you'll be able to access
> the WSDL definition for all deployed web services.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthieu Riou.
>
> On 12/1/05, Niko.Juncker@ibsbe.be <Ni...@ibsbe.be> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm working on the integration of the twister engine in an application,
> so
> > i want to access the different webservices twister is providing. The
> > worklist webservice works perfect, but when i try to generate a
> javaclient
> > for the user webservice (
> http://xxxx:9080/twister-ws/services/TwisterUser)
> > , i get : Error : Type: {http://user.twister.smcp.org}Group is
> referenced
> > but not defined.
> > Does somebody know where i can find the wsdl find to experiment a little
> > with the wsdl file? or does anybody already have the correct wsdl file
> for
> > this twister-webservice?
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Niko