Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Angel, Ronald J" <rj...@switch.com> on 2002/07/11 16:43:56 UTC

RE: JDBC OCI driver + Tomcat 4.04 (ORA-12560)

oerr ORA 12560

12560, 00000, "TNS:protocol adapter error"
// *Cause: A generic protocol adapter error occurred.
// *Action: Check addresses used for proper protocol specification. Before
// reporting this error, look at the error stack and check for lower level
// transport errors.For further details, turn on tracing and reexecute the
// operation. Turn off tracing when the operation is complete.