Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Laurentiu Trica <la...@moredevs.ro> on 2017/05/23 08:11:06 UTC

Camel Mail sends the same email twice

Hello,

I have an issue with Camel Mail in Camel 2.13.
It sends the email twice.

The DSL is bellow:

        <setHeader headerName="to">
          <simple>example@mail.com</simple>
        </setHeader>
        <setHeader headerName="bcc">
          <simple>bcc@mail.com</simple>
        </setHeader>
        <setHeader headerName="subject">
          <simple>Test</simple>
        </setHeader>
        <setBody>
          <simple>Test</simple>
        </setBody>
        <removeHeaders pattern="*" excludePattern="to|from|bcc|subject"/>
        <to uri="smtps://
smtp.example.com:465?username=example@example.com&amp;password=pass&amp;from=example@example.com
"/>

What can it be? The fact that I have 2 attachments? Does the fact that
there is a to and a BCC have any influence?

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Laurentiu

Re: Camel Mail sends the same email twice

Posted by raja <ra...@meru.co.in>.
Hi,
  I dont know about ur coding.So I can't tell what causing the problem
exactly. But I can assure camel Route wont send mail twice.
        If u starting the camel route manually from your code then check
your the route is started only once.
        If you are using bean to attach the mail content check the bean for
does it call the route each time for the attachement.

       Increase the no. of attachment and check how many mail u are
receiving.

Re: Camel Mail sends the same email twice

Posted by Laurentiu Trica <la...@moredevs.ro>.
Hi,

The route is a ripped of version of a more complex one.
But what can influence the Camel Mail to send the email twice? Do you have
any idea?

Thanks!
Laurentiu

Posted by raja <ra...@meru.co.in>.