Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Hopwood <bo...@closerware.com> on 2008/03/20 16:00:34 UTC

IntelliJ and tml Files

I remember a thread about editing .tml files in IntelliJ 7.  Just
thought maybe I'd throw this out there as I've found it useful so far
(I'm new to Tapestry tho).  I actually set .tml files to be viewed as
a JSP.   The following allows auto-completion and suggestions on
tapestry attributes and also expressions (for example t:source, $
{user.name}, etc. below).  Is this crazy? Sacrilege?

<!--
<jsp:useBean id="user" scope="page" type="t5first.entities.User"/>
-->
<head>
     <title>Hibernate Example</title>
</head>
     <h1>User List</h1>

Re: IntelliJ and tml Files

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
Interesting... One way to get rid of the jsp:useBean in the output
would be to wrap it in a <t:block>.

Josh

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Bob Hopwood <bo...@closerware.com> wrote:
> Of course, duh, you now have that jsp tag with class name in the html
> file.
>

> On Mar 20, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Bob Hopwood wrote:
>
> > I remember a thread about editing .tml files in IntelliJ 7.  Just
> > thought maybe I'd throw this out there as I've found it useful so
> > far (I'm new to Tapestry tho).  I actually set .tml files to be
> > viewed as a JSP.   The following allows auto-completion and
> > suggestions on tapestry attributes and also expressions (for example
> > t:source, ${user.name}, etc. below).  Is this crazy? Sacrilege?

> > <!--
> > <jsp:useBean id="user" scope="page" type="t5first.entities.User"/>
> > -->
> > <head>
> >    <title>Hibernate Example</title>
> > </head>
> >    <h1>User List</h1>

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.

Re: IntelliJ and tml Files

Posted by Bob Hopwood <bo...@closerware.com>.