Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl> on 2013/07/19 15:47:09 UTC

branding Karaf 3.0.0-RC1

Hi Folks,

I have been trying to create a branded Karaf 3.0.0-RC1 assembly. But
whatever I try the branding jar does not appear in my assembly.

Karaf documentation [1] describes how to create a branding jar. But I
can't find how to the include this branding jar in a new Karaf 3
assembly/distribution [2]. Only the deprecated old style maven assembly
described how to do this. Using this approach does get the branding jar
in the assembly but it is not being using when installing the assembly.

The reason problably is because the etc/custom.properties has not been
modified. The question now is how do I modify the property file for Karaf 3?

Hope someone knows the answer.

Regards,

Minto

[1]