Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by yo...@apache.org on 2004/10/29 16:03:44 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/bin/contrib/os2-ecomstation - New directory

yoavs       2004/10/29 07:03:44

  jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/bin/contrib/os2-ecomstation - New directory

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/bin/contrib/os2-ecomstation - New directory

Posted by Leslie Kishalmi <lk...@freemail.hu>.
yoavs@apache.org wrote:

>yoavs       2004/10/29 07:03:44
>
>  jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/bin/contrib/os2-ecomstation - New directory

I'm sorry again. If you wish to use os2-ecomstation as a directory name,
then I have to update my launchers again. The last set of launchers were
prepared for contrib/os2 directory. This is important, as NetBeans IDE
uses TomCat as an embedded WebContainer, and there is a
bug which is depend on these launchers, so they should be executable
from their original (jakarta) location.
So what to do next? Shall I update the launchers again using
os2-ecomstation directory, or you change the directory name to os2?

Thanks,

Laszlo Kishalmi