Posted to dev@openaz.apache.org by "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pd...@research.att.com> on 2016/05/02 19:33:33 UTC

Before I send a vote to remove inactive committers...

I don’t want to setup 8 separate votes (or maybe I need to). But if you are on this list and want to continue, then please speak up.

Chris Rath
Hal Lockhart
Ajith Nair
Srijith Nair
David Laurance
Rich Levinson
Prateek Mishra
Duanhua Tu

Thanks,

Pam

Re: Before I send a vote to remove inactive committers...

Posted by Ajith Nair <aj...@gmail.com>.
I've been unable to devote time for Openaz in the past several months. I understand that being a committer entails certain responsibilities. As much as I am willing to stay on and contribute, I am unsure at this point how effective I would be in this regard in the immediate future.  If this means I have to be removed from the committer list, please go ahead. I would, however, like to stay involved with the project in some manner.

Thanks,
Ajith