Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2000/10/05 16:31:16 UTC

RE: Tomcat 3.1 and Slide

Hello Remy Maucherat,

This helped.

I copied LocalString.properties from the tomcat CVS system and excluded the
sc.nnn part. For tomcat 3.1 I had to subsitute this block in two files. The
jar file is named webserver.jar in which these two files were located.

1) org/apache/tomcat/service/LocalString.properties
2) org/apache/tomcat/core/LocalString.properties

Now no Exceptions show any more.

Juergen Pill