Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Tewathia, Atul" <at...@hpsglobal.com> on 2001/04/14 18:16:35 UTC

Pre populating a Form Bean

I want to pre-populate a formBean in this scenario.

Jsp1 --> Jsp2

When I process the data of jsp1 using form1 in the perform method how do I
set the form2 attributes .. so that the jsp2 is displayed with preloaded
data.

Can any body guide in this ??

Re: Pre populating a Form Bean

Posted by Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com>.
I think u should be able to Populate it in the Action of JSP1.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/