Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2016/08/11 12:03:22 UTC

StaticCompileCastOptimizationTest

Does anyone know why StaticCompileCastOptimizationTest extends
DefaultGroovyMethodsSTCTest and not just StaticTypeCheckingTestCase?

I am presuming that StaticCompileDGMTest which also extends
DefaultGroovyMethodsSTCTest  handles the SC case for those tests.

Thanks, Paul.

Re: StaticCompileCastOptimizationTest

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
OK, I changed it to not have the duplicate tests. Shout if you see
anything wrong.

Cheers, Paul.