Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2012/03/22 15:50:41 UTC

website -> 404

Hi,

I noticed the website is not serving anything:

http://incubator.apache.org/deltaspike/

I got a request from someone, asking if there is a website or if the
(wiki) proposal is the source of truth :-)

Is there a plan to come up w/ website ?

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: website -> 404

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Guess Matze meant Ollie who already spoke up ;)

And yes, this öhmm website ugliness is well kind of notorious for projects I'm involved in it seems ;)

I confess to change it asap ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.