Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/08 14:43:12 UTC

Dear community,

The primary purpose of this mailing list will be to post release
announcements to.

With our impending move to monthly time-based releases, it is important
that we provide high signal channels through which people can discover
project status.

I have two use cases in mind. Firstly, the user who is not interested in
participating on the mailing lists, and just wants to know about new
releases. Secondly, a downstream packager, or third party, that needs to
put their own release machinery into gear.

If nobody objects in 72 hours, I will assume lazy consensus and establish
the list.

NS

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Lazy consensus is established. I will make the preparations now.

--
NS

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
+1