Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2016/11/13 20:34:57 UTC

Merge script

I've used the merge script and it works great... mostly. I had an issue with the jira bit and I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but I can use some help. It is probably something silly on my end.

I have installed the jira package with pip, like the merge script recommends:

          Could not find jira-python library. Run 'sudo pip install jira' to install.

The instructions say something slightly different, though:

          sudo easy_install JIRA

Am I installing the right thing? Is there a path I need to set somewhere?

-Flavio

Re: Merge script

Posted by Flavio P JUNQUEIRA <fp...@apache.org>.
I can't remember how I installed pip, it was some time back, but I've used
python recently without a problem.

-Flavio

Re: Merge script

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.