Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/10 15:15:34 UTC

Re: maven-plugin-testing-harness: getting an ArtifactRepository for my t

> Actually, I created a small maven-artifact-test module for that. It
> needs more detail, but it'll help you get a usable repository
> instance.

It gets me a repository, but how do I inject it into a mojo in a test case?
Sorry to be so thick about this.  Also since your test case extends
PlexusTestCase I can't use it and the AbstractMojoTestCase together.  Any
suggestions?

Re: maven-plugin-testing-harness: getting an ArtifactRepository for my t

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.
> Both good ideas - please put them in JIRA so they don't get forgotten :)

 	 MNG-2494 - the url in the plugin dev guide
 	 MNG-2495 - the javadocs for test harness

I wasn't sure which component to select for the second one.  It went in
"Plugin API".

Re: maven-plugin-testing-harness: getting an ArtifactRepository for my t

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Both good ideas - please put them in JIRA so they don't get forgotten :)

- Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: maven-plugin-testing-harness: getting an ArtifactRepository for my t

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You can add setters if you like - they'll be used.

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Ah, you might need to just steal the code then.

I see what you mean about getting it into a mojo - you'll need to set
it directly into there.

The plugin testing harness still needs some work...