Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Robles, Rogelio" <ro...@experian.com> on 2002/08/01 22:47:53 UTC

is template system loosely coupled to action/event system?

For instance, can I swap the template system to JSP and still use the
Action/Event system?

My team is considering using JSP because we have legacy JSP code and
in-house tag libs,  somebody would like to share something similar to the
"newapp" layout, navigation and screens files in JSP? flux files in JSP?
Since I already have a minimal sample app using velocity, I'd like to
compare and show both to the rest of the team.

Thanks in advance,
Rogelio