Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nicolas Duroc <ni...@free.fr> on 2006/07/28 16:47:22 UTC

Jar conflicts

Hi,

In my webapps cocoon I use binding forms for editing XML files and XSL
Transformations. In one of my XSL stylesheet, I use javascript (into
<xalan:component><xalan:script
lang="javascript">...</xalan:script></xalan:component>), but in order to use
this XSL, cocoon needs js.jar. So, I put it in the WEB-INF/lib directory, and
the XSL transformations work fine !... but the binding forms (which worked
fine too before I use js.jar) don't work anymore. I get an exception :
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.setDebugger
(Lorg/mozilla/javascript/debug/Debugger;Ljava/lang/Object;)V"
I tried many of available js.jar, but without "real" success. For few of them,
the binding forms work again but, not the XSL Transformation... I tried too
differents xalan.jar, but result is the same. I can't make work XSL
Transformations and binding forms together...

If any one has an idea, I'll really appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nicolas Duroc

Re: Jar conflicts

Posted by Hugues Leblanc <hl...@lequipe.presse.fr>.
Salut

Re: Jar conflicts

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Nicolas,

Newer versions of rhino js.jar includes continuations. It is possible to
use this versions in cocoon 2.1. For cocoon 2.2 we dropped the forked
rhino version and use the official rhino jar again. Maybe a solution is
try to use the newer version in cocoon and test if it is supported for
xalan too.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Jar conflicts