Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrey Myatlyuk <an...@oneworldinc.com> on 2001/03/08 16:34:16 UTC

Re[2]: servlet reload problem

Hello Dmitry,

Thursday, March 08, 2001, 7:27:41 AM, you wrote:

DM> Hello Dmitry,

DM> Thursday, March 08, 2001, 7:58:19 PM, you wrote:

DM>> I've been using Tomcat 3.1 for some time, and suddenly it stopped
DM>> reloading my servlets :( All I can think as a reason is that I've
DM>> installed and started using WebMacro.

DM> An addition to what I've said: I've just installed Resin and servlet
DM> reload doesn't work there too!

I see. But my point is:

In "examples" context servlets are reloaded fine,
But in my context the don't reload at all.

I'm going to investigate differences between these two contexts soon.

I installed Tomcat as out-of-process servlet engine with IIS 4.0 using
how-to documentation.

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:andrey@oneworldinc.com