Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by didyeah971 <di...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/05/02 17:30:46 UTC

Re: Web Console and binary version

It runs ok for me now, I tested the latest 4.2 Snapshot version, and the web
console is much more comfortable to me.
I have some more additional questions about Stomp : is it possible to
implement the message selectors with the php client ?
what about browsing the queues ? I mean, i just want to retrieve all my
messages but i can retrieve them one by one, unless with an infinite loop
while (true)
{$res = $c->readFrame();}

Thx
Did

Posted by didyeah971 <di...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi,
could i have some example of how to use selectors with php Stomp connector.
Because when i'am triying to implement it, my client get blocked and i don't
see any other way to retrieve all messages in the queue ( or topic).
Here's how i do :

$properties['selector']=" 'type' = 'any'";
$c->subscribe("/queue/FOO", $properties);

Knowing that i set a header 'id' at 'any'.
Or if there's another way to retrieve, all messages from queue, with an
infinite loop, ended by "Ctrl + C".

Thx
Did

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.