Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Markus Kohler <ko...@cms.tecmath.de> on 2000/06/30 15:12:09 UTC

Ant and Corba projects

Hi,
I'm trying to build  a project with ant that uses the Orbacus Corba Orb
available from www.ooc.com.

I'm running into an error in one file because the org.omg classes that ship
with JDK1.2.2 are not complete.
A method is missing at the class Delegate.
The Orbacus orb comes with it's own classes under org.omg.
Unfortunately I cannot get ant to load this classes. I tried to put the
orb's jar file in front of
everything when calling ant but that doesn't work.

Has anybody an idea what I could do now ?

could -bootclasspath be the solution ?

Regards,
Markus

Markus Kohler, Dipl. Inform.                             t e c m a t h
Software Engineer                    Content Management Systems Division
phone +49 6301 606-252      Sauerwiesen 2, 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
fax   +49 6301 606-209                            http://www.tecmath.com

RE: Ant and Corba projects

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.

>  MK> could -bootclasspath be the solution ?
>
> I think so, yes. You will probably want to change the ant shell script
> or ant.bat directly.

You shouldn't need to edit the files. You can use the JAVACMD environment
variable to change how ant invokes Java.

On NT try

set JAVACMD=java -Xbootclasspath:foo

similar for Unix

Conor

Re: Ant and Corba projects

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 MK> could -bootclasspath be the solution ?

I think so, yes. You will probably want to change the ant shell script
or ant.bat directly.

Stefan