Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/17 13:17:41 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2007Hackaton" by DanielFagerstrom

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DanielFagerstrom:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton

   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] I'm thinking about cleaning up dependencies in Cocoon core (somehow related to the Reinhard's discussion proposal)
   * [GrzegorzKossakowski] What about RESTful Cocoon Forms? What about creating really rich forms with JavaFX?
   * [LucaMarrocco] I'm interested to integrate Wicket and Cocoon
+  * [DanielFagerstrom] Cocoon - OSGi integration

  = People attending =

@@ -55, +56 @@

  ||GianugoRabellino||yes||yes||TBD||
  ||AndrewSavory||yes||yes||TBD||