Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by "Andrei A. Ivanov" <my...@saunalahti.fi> on 2002/05/06 11:17:27 UTC

moving Phoenix dist from W2K to Linux problem...

My Phoenix dist. was build and run well on W2K, but when I moved it (sar
file) to Linux (RH6.2 as root) and tried to run, I've got the following
exception (phoenix log):
Cannot find or init repository: access denied (java.io.FilePermission...).

My application uses org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.store.Store

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Andrei Ivanov

Re: moving Phoenix dist from W2K to Linux problem...

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
oops - ignore last message from me. I should really read the rest of the
messages before replying ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: moving Phoenix dist from W2K to Linux problem...

Posted by "Andrei A. Ivanov" <my...@saunalahti.fi>.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 6 May 2002 19:17, Andrei A. Ivanov wrote:
> My Phoenix dist. was build and run well on W2K, but when I moved it (sar
> file) to Linux (RH6.2 as root) and tried to run, I've got the following
> exception (phoenix log):
> Cannot find or init repository: access denied (java.io.FilePermission...).
>
> My application uses org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.store.Store

Sounds like you have specified a security policy in environment.xml which may
not longer be valid (or may have different paths on different OSes). If thats
not it then feel free to email back ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald