Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/11/02 02:29:49 UTC

Re: Programmatic (java) Sqoop import from MySQL to HBase Could not find hadoop core jar

Hi Amit,
what Hadoop version are you using? Would you mind sharing with us listing of the directory that you specified in the --hadoop-home argument?

Please note that Sqoop 1 do not have officially supported client API and thus directly using Sqoop.runTool() is not supported and you might run into a lot of issues such as this one.

Jarcec

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.
It points to $HADOOP_HOME/bin/.. Meaning $HADOOP_HOME.
I know it looks stupid to write it that way but I wanted it to be a
complete match to the definition as running from command line.
I'll give a try the normal way.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Amit,

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.