Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 21:46:56 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [PROPOSAL] Validation incubator for JSR-303 Bean Validation

On Feb 26, 2010, at 7:18 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2010, at 19:01, Kevan Miller wrote:
>

>> On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:03 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

>>> Any of those work for me, though OpenValidation has a hint of the
>>> same problem.  BeanValidation might be ideal, and scans better than,
>>> say JSR303-Validation :)
>>
>> Most likely outcome -- this ends up becoming Commons Validator version 2. If project decides to go TLP, the BeanValidation would be good with me. I would certainly expect this to be resolved by the community for graduation.
>
> Sounds OK to me.
>
> Since it looks as if my previous reply got lost in the ether, let me confirm,
> I'm happy to withdraw my -1 on the basis that the issue has been raised
> and will be resolved before or during incubation.

Thanks Nick. Donald -- you called the vote. Can you close it, also?

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] [PROPOSAL] Validation incubator for JSR-303 Bean Validation

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Already done, unless there is something I missed...

http://old.nabble.com/-VOTE---PROPOSAL--Validation-incubator-for-JSR-303-Bean-Validation-to27705544.html#a27751839

-Donald