Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/28 18:10:12 UTC

[Collections] Collections 2.0 build 4

Hi all,

I just performed a fourth build of Collections 2.0 (I don't _think_ I sent
out a notification for build 3) and pushed it out to the server:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-collections
/v2.0/

The license file should be included in both the source distribution and the
release JAR now.  If you have the chance, please review the build today,
because the distribution was created with new additions to the build script.
If there are no major issues, I will call another release vote on FRIDAY.

Note: you cannot build from the source distribution without copying the
license file to the next directory up, because that's where the license file
lives in the CVS repository.  If you want to fix it, please commit a change
to the build script _today_, so we don't have to abort another release vote.
Thanks.

- Morgan