Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Treviño De la Garza, Isidoro" <it...@accival.com.mx> on 2005/01/26 19:12:01 UTC

Download jars (newbie)

Hi,

	Is there a goal in maven so you can download all the jar
dependencies of ALL the plugins you have installed? I ask this because I
have a modem connection and would like to download all the jars during the
night so I don't have to connect from time to time

Regards

Isidoro Treviño

Re: Download jars (newbie)

Posted by Eric Giguere <er...@videotron.ca>.
Hi there
Not that I know of but if you tried to run site:generate with all known
reports generated in your project, you will get a lot of jars that could
suite your needs for many project types.

Hope it helps
Eric.