Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Viral <vi...@ubs.com> on 2006/12/07 07:23:28 UTC

how to have required files inside .settings folder

I need few files to be present inside .settings folder like

org.eclipse.wst.common.component
org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
org.eclipse.jst.common.project.facet.core.prefs

What settings need to be done inside pom.xml or any other changes required ?

Thanks.

Re: how to have required files inside .settings folder

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
you have to launch :
mvn eclipse:eclipse -DwtpVersion=1.5
(It works only with a recent snapshot of the eclipse plugin)

Arnaud