Posted to announce@apache.org by Michael Wu <mw...@apache.org> on 2016/07/21 03:53:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Eagle 0.4.0-incubating released

Hi,

The Apache Eagle (incubating) Community is happy to announce the release of
version 0.4.0-incubating from the Apache Incubator.

Apache Eagle (incubating) is a monitoring framework to analyze big data
platforms for security and performance.

The release bits are available at:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=/incubator/eagle/apache-eagle-0.4.0-incubating

The change list is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-eagle.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.txt;hb=refs/tags/v0.4.0-incubating

We would like to thank all contributors who made the release possible.

Disclaimer :
Apache Eagle is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation
(ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review
indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making
process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF
projects.
While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness
or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.

Regards,
Apache Eagle (incubating) Community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Eagle 0.4.0-incubating released

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation guys!

Great job managing the release.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Michael. You did a great job as release manager. I know it was a lot of work.

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.
Cheers!