Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/04/21 01:51:15 UTC

Congratulations to our new Chair

Please join me in congratulating Olaf Flebbe on becoming our new Project
Chair.

As for me, it was a pleasure to serve in this past year's rotation, and
perhaps we will do it again someday.

​Congrats again, Olaf!​

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Congratulations to our new Chair

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> wrote:
> Please join me in congratulating Olaf Flebbe on becoming our new Project
> Chair.

Congrats Olaf! Looking forward to your reign ;-)

> As for me, it was a pleasure to serve in this past year's rotation, and
> perhaps we will do it again someday.

Once again I wanted to say thank you to Andrew for his excellent tenure
as a Bigtop Chair. Andrew, I'd be delighted to see you throw your hat in
the ring next year once more!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Congratulations to our new Chair

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ditto!

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ditto!

Posted by "김영우 (Youngwoo Kim)" <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Olaf!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Andrew,

I'd would like to extend my personal gratitude to you for serving the
community for the last year and in helping us to focusing on what's important:
healthy, friendly, and respectful community! We see this great uptake in the new
Apache projects joining our train, and wider acceptance of our philosophy by
downstream communities, projects and organizations. It means we are doing
something right! So, thanks again for being an integral part of this success!

At the same time, congratulations to Olaf - the hat is on your head now, along
with the weight of the responsibilities to coordinate/prepare the quarterly reports
on your shoulders! ;)

Best,
  Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.