Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by jochenw <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2015/01/08 14:29:42 UTC

Re: Karaf EIK classpath for Maven Dependencies

An addition: in the meantime I understood that the problem is not specific
for Karaf EIK, but is the same for other OSGI runtimes, if you want to make
a war a web application bundle by just adding a manifest. In the final
archive, everything is in place and runs perfectly in the OSGi runtime
environment. In Eclipse, items under target/classes are found, but e.g.
web.xml which is typically located in src/webapp/WEB-INF, is not mapped.

When/if I will find a solution other than copying things to a suitable place
in the Eclipse project directory or complementing the bundle class path so
it fits the development time folder structure (both ugly), I'll post it
here.

BR,
Jochen