Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/06/02 14:46:32 UTC

[MENTORS] Invite to join the PMC team after graduation of Apache APISIX

hello, mentors,
Apache APISIX is discussing graduation[1], and we sincerely invite mentors
to join the PMC team after graduation.

Mentors of Apache APISIX have given a lot of help, you help us to
understand the Apache way, organize the code licenses and guide us how to
develop a diverse community etc.

Big thanks to mentors, so we hope that you will join the PMC team after
graduation.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r3cd791660b7a8aeb06a116a3802c8e154cde392dc90797d66a9267e9%40%3Cdev.apisix.apache.org%3E

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [MENTORS] Invite to join the PMC team after graduation of Apache APISIX

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi, Willem,
Welcome and hope we can make the community better.

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月3日周三 上午8:45写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi, Justin,
Sure, you are absolutely welcome to stay.

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年6月3日周三 上午8:47写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.