Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2016/10/29 11:25:44 UTC

Release time?

Hi all,

It's been a while since we had our last public release and there has been some work done since.

I would recommend to prepare a new release and have a vote on it soon.
If anyone is still working on something, please let me know.

Can anyone please check, if the following issues can be closed:

EMPIREDB-227 Spring Integration
EMPIREDB-244 Add support of WITH clause for oracle and postgresql
EMPIREDB-247 Add Support for "insertOrUpdate" ("UPSERT")

Regards,
Rainer

Re: Release time?

Posted by Jan Glaubitz <ja...@glaubitz.org>.
Hello Rainer,

> Can anyone please check, if the following issues can be closed:
>
> EMPIREDB-247 Add Support for "insertOrUpdate" ("UPSERT")

Its not complete, but its in its own branch. So its safe to make a release without it.

- jan

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: Release time?

Posted by Ivan Nemeth <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rainer,

I've closed issue EMPIREDB-227 (Spring int), it's ready for release.

Regards,
Ivan

Ivan Nemeth <iv...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2016. okt. 29., Szo,
18:39):