Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/20 16:49:33 UTC

Use of ServiceDiscovery in JavaImplementationProvider.loadPolicyHanlders

Hi,

With the recent 'classloader' changes the enhancements that I'd did in the
the calculator sample to demonstrate the use of implementation policies does
not seem to work anymore.  Its primarily to do with the loading of
PolicyHandler class names from
META-INF/services/org.apache.tuscany.sca.policy.PolicySetHandlers file in
the implementation-java-runtime module.  Earlier I used to load this file
from the JavaImplementationProvider.loadPolicyHandlers using the TCCL.
After the classloader related clean up the 'loadPolicyHandler' method now
uses ServiceDiscovery.getServiceResources and I see that the file doesn't
seem to get loaded.  Can somebody point to that which I am missing here ?
Thanks.

- Venkat

Re: Use of ServiceDiscovery in JavaImplementationProvider.loadPolicyHanlders

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hey, not at all.  Its actually my bad.  It would not have happened if I had
used a constant there instead of the string literal :).  That's fixed now.

- Venkat

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com>.
Venkat,

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.