Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marcos Saint'Anna <pi...@bol.com.br> on 2004/10/12 05:29:28 UTC

Re[6]: after upgrade

Hello Loren,

Seems to be working now... I think you're right.

This is the command line I'm using now:

/usr/bin/spamd -d -m 10 -v -u vpopmail --max-conn-per-child=1 \
-r /var/run/spamd/spamd.pid --siteconfigpath=/etc/mail/spamassassin \
--configpath=/usr/share/spamassassin -s /var/log/spamd.log

Is this a bug?

Is there any kind of impact or any problem to the system if I use this
parameter --max-conn-per-child=1 till a solution be found ?

Once again, THANKS INDEED for your time also for your patience. :)

BTW: Thanks to trying understand my english! :D

Best regards
--
 Marcos Saint'Anna
 pinguimsp@bol.com.br

Re: Re[6]: after upgrade

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> BTW: Thanks to trying understand my english! :D

You have good English!  I'd have a much harder time understanding your
Portugese, even though I'm sure it is excellent.  :-)

        Loren