Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vijay Kumar <ai...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/04 20:39:44 UTC

A very simple tutorial on jetspeed

Hi all,

Can anyone point out to a very basic tutorial of getting up and started with
jetspeed2. Have tried to go thru the tutorials on jetspeed2 website with ref
to Maven and ant. Is there any other, please point it out.

Thanks and Regards,
-vijay

Re: A very simple tutorial on jetspeed

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On May 4, 2008, at 11:39 AM, Vijay Kumar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone point out to a very basic tutorial of getting up and
> started with
> jetspeed2. Have tried to go thru the tutorials on jetspeed2 website
> with ref
> to Maven and ant. Is there any other, please point it out.

What, two tutorials is not enough ? ;-)
Actually we are starting to work on a third one for the new 2.2
Maven-2 build...