Posted to ruleqa@spamassassin.apache.org by Axb <ax...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 09:30:31 UTC

XPRIO_RPATH_NULL

John

your rule XPRIO_RPATH_NULL hits on very large part of my corpus because
a bunch of my spam feeds send with an empty envelope sender to prevent
possible bounces

see

http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20140909-r1623698-n/XPRIO_RPATH_NULL/detail

imo this rule should removed..

Alex

Re: XPRIO_RPATH_NULL

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Wed, 10 Sep 2014, Axb wrote:

> John
>
> your rule XPRIO_RPATH_NULL hits on very large part of my corpus because a
> bunch of my spam feeds send with an empty envelope sender to prevent possible
> bounces

Could you fake up something that's in a domain you control so that any
such could be ignored?

> see
>
> http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20140909-r1623698-n/XPRIO_RPATH_NULL/detail
>
> imo this rule should removed..

I'll suppress it and hope that you can come up with something that works
that doesn't involve changing the nature of the spams to that degree.

Thanks for letting me know.

   USMC Rules of Gunfighting #9: Accuracy is relative: most combat
   shooting standards will be more dependent on "pucker factor" than
   the inherent accuracy of the gun.
  Tomorrow: the 13rd anniversary of 9/11