Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by m jamal <mj...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/12 12:57:51 UTC

[users@httpd] cgi script unable to create files on server.

I am new to apache.The problem is that when i run a cgi script written in c++,all scripts run fine except those which create a file on server computer.For example i have written a script that creates a file to store user info.It runs fine.It collects info but when it tries to create a file to store that info apache  gives an internal server error.Please help how to solve this problem.I have wasted lot of time but unable to find any solution.I am using apache v2.2.11.

Re: [users@httpd] cgi script unable to create files on server.

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
m jamal wrote:
> I am new to apache.The problem is that when i run a cgi script written in c++,all scripts run fine except those which create a file on server computer.For example i have written a script that creates a file to store user info.It runs fine.It collects info but when it tries to create a file to store that info apache  gives an internal server error.Please help how to solve this problem.I have wasted lot of time but unable to find any solution.I am using apache v2.2.11.

What does the Apache error log file say ?