Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com> on 2019/07/08 10:30:00 UTC

Jira Issue: MILAGRO-29

Hi all,

As previously agreed, we intend to migrate any outstanding issues from Jira
to the relevant repo's issue board in GitHub.  We'll continue to use the
Jira board for release management tasks.

Jira Board:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MILAGRO/issues/MILAGRO-27?filter=all
openissues
List of Milagro Repos in GitHub:
https://github.com/apache?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=milagro

To that end, I'm sending a copy of this email for each Jira issue with a
proposed action.  Please respond with any objections/corrections etc.

ISSUE: MILAGRO-29 (Refactor unit milagro-c unit test with CMocka.)
JIRA STATUS: OPEN
PROPOSED ACTION: Migrate
TARGET GITHUB REPO: https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-crypto-c

Regards,

John

John McCane-Whitney
Director of Product at Qredo Ltd
T: +44 7966 490687
1 Primrose Street
London, UK EC2A 2EX
https://qredo.com
Qredo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered
number 7834052). This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are
intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient you may not copy, disclose to anyone else or otherwise use the
content of this e-mail or any attachment thereto and should notify the
sender immediately and delete them from your system.

Re: Jira Issue: MILAGRO-29

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Dear John,
MILAGRO-29 doesnt need to migrate. We have already coverall and it works
really well, so well that we are planning
to reproduce at my work place. Test coverage is good and the threasold
warning is excellent sign of quality.
Thanks,
Giorgio

--