Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Giuseppe Sarno <gs...@nortel.com> on 2007/03/19 15:55:50 UTC

[AXIS 2] ADB stub and Soap body with Base64Binary data (Base64 <-->DataHandler)

Hi,
I have a wsdl which contains a message data has got xs:base64Binary
data.

The Code generated using the code generation tools presents the
setInfo(DataHandler) function.
Now all the example I have seen talk about attachment etc. (which I'm
not really interested) as the data is passed in the Soap body.

So the question is, can anyone help me understanding how can I pass a
base64 encoded binary data into the DataHandler ?
And how can I decode it ?

Regards.