Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com> on 2013/04/10 16:46:05 UTC

CloudStack 4.0.0 with vSphere 5.1

Greetings from Ecuador,

     My name is José Egas López, I´m developing a project of
virtualization and private cloud, I've chosen VMware as technology of
virtualization and about the cloud I chose CloudStack. I want to offer
IaaS, but I want to know if CloudStack 4.0.0 is compatible with the
solution of vSphere 5.1 Essentials. Thanks for your help.
--

*
Saludos Cordiales,

Teléf. (593-2) 2993100 ext. 1630/39
Teléf. (593-99) 8 824047
*

FARMAENLACE ha procesado su mensaje y esta limpio
No imprima este mail a menos que sea necesario

Re: CloudStack 4.0.0 with vSphere 5.1

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
I cant find a supported version matrix. IIRC vsphere 5.0 is known to work
with apache cloudstack 4.0.1. Maybe Kelven or someone more knowledgable can
chime in.