Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ashley Hayes <as...@macalla.com> on 2004/12/13 13:29:15 UTC

aggregate report's filename won't use variable (Jmeter 2.0.1)

Hi all,
	I'm trying to include a variable in the filename of an aggregate
report ( the date & time I start the test).
However I can't even get the value of a simple variable to be included in
the reports filename. The variable is not substituted and it's name becomes
part of the filename generated,
E.g. the Filename input contains "WarmupReport${test}.jtl"
And the filename the data is written to is also "WarmupReport${test}.jtl"

Do I have a scoping problem? I've added this "test" variable at the "User
Defiled Variables" and also tried it in the variables defined ate Test Plan
level.

Test Plan
	User Defined Variables
	Thread Group
		Http Reqs

		Aggregate Report

Re: aggregate report's filename won't use variable (Jmeter 2.0.1)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This is a known bug; no solution implemented as yet, sorry.