Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Pico Florin <pi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/10/25 15:59:41 UTC

Axis is unrecovered when errors occurs

Hi!
When AXIS C++ client is throwing the fallowing exception:

 Exception : Cannot deserialize the requested element

the next calls will throw an "Unknown exception has occured!". What is interesting is that the client sends the message but when is encountering the snippet:

if (AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage(_responseHeader.getChars(), _serviceNamespace.getChars()))

is throwing the "Unknown exception has occured!". All the sent messages are throwing this exception. So, how can I recover the client state in order to pass this exception?

My AXIS client sends from time to time messages to SAP BC server.

Thank you,

   Florin

Re: Axis is unrecovered when errors occurs

Posted by Tomaz Rotovnik <to...@uni-mb.si>.
Hi

I take very long procedure to discover the problem. I compiled all libraries in debug mode and then start debugging with VSC++ 6.0. I also have the same question: How to see what is received in one step (printf or similar)?

If you forgot for example "<" or ">" (syntax error) you can also get the same error.

Posted by Tomaz Rotovnik <to...@uni-mb.si>.