Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 18:22:02 UTC

Inserting Japanese characters in database using ibatis

HiHas anyone noticed issue with inserting japanese characters in database
using ibatis, i am having some issues here, i have debugged my program and
found that the class which is passed to ibatis as input parameter has
correct japanese characters, but in database they are not,
Is there any special setup for inserting non english characters in ibatis?

Ash

Re: Inserting Japanese characters in database using ibatis

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
HiThe issue is resolved, database had correct characters, web application
displaying data was not displaying them properly

Posted by Stephen Boyd <sw...@gmail.com>.