Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by sekaijin <jy...@yahoo.fr> on 2016/02/10 18:21:42 UTC

howto get all placeholder properties in blueprint

Hi

I'm trying to get all properties defined in persistence file of a
placeholder in blueprint

I don't know the properties names defined in file.
I don't know the number of properties.

Thank

Re: howto get all placeholder properties in blueprint

Posted by sekaijin <jy...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi

I've used managedService and

it's works well

A+JYT

Re: howto get all placeholder properties in blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

You can use a ManagedService that react when the file (so the config) is
changed, getting the raw content of the file using the
felix.fileinstall.file property (containing the path).

Regards
JB

On 02/11/2016 09:45 AM, sekaijin wrote:
> Hi,
> 1) I am looking for how to retrieve all properties defined in a property
> file.
> 2) I also need to dynamically update this set of properties when the file is
> modified.
> For the first problem, I can read the property file in my code. But I do not
> detect when to file changed.
> for the second, I can use a placeholder. configAdmin update my bundle with
> each change of the file. But I do not know how to retrieve all the file
> properties.
>
> When the file is modified
> I want this method to be called.
>

> A+JYT

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: howto get all placeholder properties in blueprint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

can you elaborate a bit please ?

Thanks
Regards
JB

On 02/10/2016 06:21 PM, sekaijin wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to get all properties defined in persistence file of a
> placeholder in blueprint
>

> I don't know the properties names defined in file.
> I don't know the number of properties.
>
> Thank

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org