Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2019/02/03 19:40:26 UTC

Another extra module

After spending some time at FOSDEM this weekend, i am going to look into
creating a Jena adapter for Graphana.  Is this the sort of module we might
consider for inclusion as an extra module?

Claude

Re: Another extra module

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
Agreed. Graphana is a very useful product (although I've only ever seen it deployed for IT monitoring and performance-- I don't know how much adoption it has outside of that) but a more generic solution would be best.

There are also some interesting potential "metrics" that would be specific (or nearly so) to Jena. For example, what if you wanted to track the action of your inferencing machinery?

ajs6f

Re: Another extra module

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>.
 Hi Claude,