Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pe...@bilberry-c.com on 2004/08/20 12:04:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Modify proxied response http header Location

Hi,

We have a Domino server behind an Apache ReverseProxy. The Domino sends
redirects to the client (browser) telling it to goto 192.168.1.5 (duh!).
Apparently there is no setting in Domino like Tomcat et al to say return
the proxy's internet IP.
I've been researching mod_perl, mod_rewrite, but cannot work out how to
modify the Location http header (response) from a Domino coming thru
Apache. Rewriting stuff coming into Apache seems cool but I'm stuck on the
reverse.
A prod is the right direction would be great!

Thanks,
Pete.

This email was sent by Ethicalwebsites.co.uk.
   "Ethicalwebsites.co.uk - Internet Solutions for the UK"
http://www.ethicalwebsites.co.uk/

Re: [users@httpd] Modify proxied response http header Location

Posted by pe...@bilberry-c.com.
Cheers for the reply Nick.

We do loads of RP's that mask the internal address, but I looked at the
apacheweek article and tried the Apache recommeneded way (we normally use
the latter one in that article for RP's), and it works.
Pete.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.