Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/09/06 18:04:13 UTC

LogBack Support : Adding an appender without changing the log level

Hi,

I'm having a look at the new logging support for logback appenders and it
seems that I can only attach an Appender to a logger if I specify a log
level as well.
I have a use case where I just want to add an additional Appender to a
logger - without influencing the log level. Is that possible?

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: LogBack Support : Adding an appender without changing the log level

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
>I think it should be possible to just add an appender

Makes sense. Opened SLING-3069 for that
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.