Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/02/06 19:29:08 UTC

Welcome Erwan De Ferrieres as a new OFBiz PMC member

Welcome to Erwan as our new OFBiz PMC member.
The current members of the OFBiz PMC have voted in favour of inviting Erwan to join the PMC, the vote has been approved by the ASF Board and Erwan has accepted our invitation.

Thank you Erwan and thank you Jacques for your proposal.

Kind regards,

Jacopo

Re: Welcome Erwan De Ferrieres as a new OFBiz PMC member

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Erwan..

--
Thanks
Brajesh Patel

Salmon Software India Pvt. Ltd
Cell:- +91 8750709907

Re: Welcome Erwan De Ferrieres as a new OFBiz PMC member

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Erwan

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Welcome on board Erwan,